Thursday, 13 September 2012

X-ray machine catches fire, patients and staff evacuated

(File photo)
JIMENA The X-Ray machine at the health centre caught fire this morning, producing a lot of smoke and an unpleasant smell, which was the reason behind the evacuation of the building, including patients and staff. The fire brigade was there for about an hour to make sure the remains of the machine did not flare up, and to check on the electric installation, as this was at first thought to be the cause. Further info coming up as available.

No comments: