Sunday 21 April 2013

A laugh or more for a Sunday...

Customer: I can't get on the internet.
Tech Support: Are you absolutely sure you used the
                  correct password?
Customer: Yes, I'm sure.  I saw my co-worker do it. 
Tech Support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five dots.
(More below)

Tech Support: How may I help you?
Customer: I'm writing my first email.
Tech Support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address,
                but how do I get the little circle around it.



Customer: Good afternoon, this is Martha.  I can't
                print.  Every time I try, it says . . . 'CAN'T FIND
                PRINTER'.  I even lifted the printer and placed it
                in front of the monitor, but the computer still
                says it can't find it!!!


                

Mother: "Oh, [kid's name]'s computer crashed."
Father: "Really?"
Mother: "Yep, she lost all of her files and everything."
Father: "What, did it fall off a table or something?"



No comments: